By purchasing this (these) product(s) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
All of these products are for personal oral health use and/or are customized to an individual. As such, there is no returning them or refunds.
If you are purchasing any high fluoride content/prescription strength toothpaste from the store (such as Carifree Progel 5000, ClinPro 5000, Fluoridex, etc), you agree that:
- You do not have any allergies to fluoride or any of the constituents that make up a toothpaste.
- You had a dentist’s diagnosis for dental caries, enamel demineralization, tooth wear via erosion or increased acidity, periodontal disease causing root exposure or sensitivity in teeth and been advised to use prescription strength toothpaste by a dentist.
- You have not ever been informed by a healthcare professional not to use or to stop using high fluoride toothpaste.
- You are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding or intending to become pregnant or start breastfeeding whilst on this medication. The use of this product is contraindicated for these circumstances.
- You will contact your dentist if you experience any side effects of treatment or if your medical conditions change during treatment.
- You will have routine monitoring of your dental health by your dentist whilst using the high fluoride toothpaste, through our service & you will inform your dentist/healthcare provider about this treatment.
- You understand that the toothpaste is not meant for ingestion and only for use within the mouth.
- You will use the toothpaste to brush your teeth for approximately 2 minutes, and not to eat/drink for 30 minutes afterwards per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Prescription strength toothpaste and mouthwashes should only be used on real teeth and are not suitable to clean dentures.
If you are purchasing SalivaMax:
- You have dry mouth as a consequence of an autoimmune disorders such as Sjogren’s which affects the salivary glads production of saliva, or you’ve had radiation treatment of the head & neck region, or as a result of using medications that cause dry-mouth as a side effect such as anticholinergic, antipsychotic, benzodiazepines, antidepressants, etc.
- This product is not meant to be ingested. And it is not meant to stimulate the salivary gland production, but to lubricate the mouth while the product is being used.
- You are not on a low salt diet.
If you are purchasing orthodontic treatment accelerants (such as Orthopulse or VPro5), you agree that:
- These appliances are meant to be used in conjunction with orthodontic treatment such as traditional braces or clear aligners such as Invisalign.
- The use of these products would accelerate the course of orthodontic treatment to an extent and that varies depending on the teeth & mouth of the individual as well as the treatment course planned by the treating dentist.
- You are to inform your treating dentist of the use of such devices and be under supervision while using the appliance.
If you are purchasing MI paste, you understand and agree that:
- This product has been made of milk derivatives and that if you are allergic to milk, you should not use this product.
- This product is made for addressing sensitive teeth primarily.
- It is not meant to be ingested and as such, no eating/drinking for 30 minutes after using the product.
If you are purchasing whitening gels, you understand and agree that:
- You already have custom bleaching trays that are made for your teeth to use this product with.
- This product could cause sensitivity in the teeth and with that, you should not overdo the whitening. Typical whitening regiment is for 30 minutes at a time, and for no longer than 2 weeks at a time, given no sensitivity in teeth or gums.
- This product is not to be applied to the teeth without custom trays.
And in general:
- You will read the patient information leaflet provided with this product before starting treatment.
- The treatment is solely for your own use and never for children under 3 years of age.
- You have answered all the above questions accurately and truthfully and you are aware that incorrect information can be hazardous to your health.
By purchasing our products you also agree to our online store’s terms and conditions published on https://store.soothing.dental/policies/terms-of-service.